Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?

Article about: Hello everyone. I came across these 2 EK1's the other day. I apologize for the poor photos I received from the seller. I cannot make out the MM on the one. What do you guys think? Do they ha

?

Default Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?

Hello everyone. I came across these 2 EK1's the other day. I apologize for the poor photos I received from the seller. I cannot make out the MM on the one. What do you guys think? Do they have a chance? Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?   Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?  

Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?   Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?  

Last edited by fvrod1; 04-18-2013 at 09:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?

I am not keen on either. Both have questionable hardware

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I don't know about the 1st one but i surely don't like the second!

The top one could be a Souval as it has the Souval frame but I am not 100% sure on the pin set up.

Lets wait for other opinions

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hey everyone. I finally got better photos of the above EK1s. I'm sure the top first one with MM 54 is bad as the only maker I am aware of is L/54 and that would appear at the bottom reverse of the cross. However the other salty looking one has me unsure. I cannot find a match anywhere for comparison. And since its unmarked it makes it that much harder. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?   Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?  

Two Eisernes Kreuz 1...originals?  

Still not happy with either cross. The pin set up on the first isnt recognisable

Nick

Plenty of other fish in the sea. I'd pass and look for other examples you can be instantly comfortable with.

?

I will pass on these then. Thanks Nick and Glenn66 for your opinions. Much appreciated.