Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

two iron crosses makers,one bigger?

Article about: hello todays i have found this two unmarked ek's can i please Your help with the determination of manufacturers?whars strange the one of the crosses is bigger than other.some bigger variant?

Default two iron crosses makers,one bigger?

hello
    todays i have found this two unmarked ek's
    can i please Your help with the determination of manufacturers?whars strange the one of the crosses is bigger than other.some bigger variant?or maybe other cross is smaller variant?what do you think?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture two iron crosses makers,one bigger?   two iron crosses makers,one bigger?  

two iron crosses makers,one bigger?   two iron crosses makers,one bigger?  

two iron crosses makers,one bigger?   two iron crosses makers,one bigger?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement two iron crosses makers,one bigger?
    P
    Many

?

There are multiple variants in both size and shape. Schinkel (Schinkel - 2nd Class Iron Cross | Lakesidetrader). Ubergrosse which are a large cross (47.1mm) to name 2. There are versions with different font (round 3). I have attached a picture that shows some variations, (it is a small picture from online).
    two iron crosses makers,one bigger?

?

I agree with M.E.E. there are multiple variants out there which makes it all the more interesting to collect them. I like these two.
    Wilko

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)