Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

unknown ek2

Article about: fake screw back

?

Default Re: unknown ek2

i have quite a large collection adrian just never had time to go on a forum really im in the army. i have a near complete british campaign medal collection bar 4 medals, i have ww1 german medals, ww2 german medals, american and a few oddments. what mostly interests me are the german and american medals which im working on but the german medals have big price tags they take saving but i try pick up bargins and save for items i need such as a cased ek1 and a ccc i wuld like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unknown ek2
    P
    Many

?

The prices are the only drawback unfortunately. If you need any help, advice, pointers etc, don't hesitate to ask, everyone here will be willing to give you a hand if at all possible..

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

cheers mate good to know im going hunting on fri round manchester and il let you know if i find anything when i get these pics sorted sunday. bed time ill catch you later

Hi Rory, welcome aboard mate!

I agree with Adrian on the Souvals. I would have said a K&Q for the first one too

Looking forward to seeing better pics and the rest of your collection

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 10-06-2011 at 08:32 AM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Ok, until such time as Rory can post a better photo I am going to have a wild guess at it being a '13' - Gustav Brehmer.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Ok, until such time as Rory can post a better photo I am going to have a wild guess at it being a '13' - Gustav Brehmer.
    You are right about the K&Q stamp, so that does rule that one out. Brehmer is a very good guess !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

hello nick yes all will be revealed when i get home and up the pics looking at the forum there are a lot of fakes out there so im guessing i could have a couple..... my only ek1 should be of interest to every one as on the back it has a name scratched into it ive never seen this before thats why i got it interesting but would never be able to research it

?

better pics of the ek2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unknown ek2   unknown ek2  

unknown ek2  

?

ek1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unknown ek2   unknown ek2  

unknown ek2   unknown ek2  

unknown ek2  

?

pair

unknown ek2  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast