Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Unusual Eisernes Kreuz, opinions please if real or fantasy???

Article about: Adrian seeing your RK with oakleafs I started wondering. Submarine commanders were awarded the RK with or without leafs by radio, as a rule the crew immediatly made one out of scratch for th

?

Default Re: Unusual Eisernes Kreuz, opinions please if real or fantasy???

Would be both fun educative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Your point is very understandable Adrian, but sometimes it's really difficult. I'm new to this forum and i have a 2nd period Luft dagger in my collection. I trawled through the first ten posts of Luft daggers, but could not find any, fake or good looking like mine. The threading in the handle on mine looked different than the others. Big Ned gave me "a cautious" thumbs up on it though. I fully understand that not many have answered on it, because there is really a LOT of asking about these daggers. Must be a pain the ... answering the same over and over.
    I personally don't have a problem answering the same questions over and over again. If possible I try to include a link to a previous similar item or add a photo so the poster can compare. I can't do it everytime because of where and when I'm browsing the forum unfortunately.
    In the case of your dagger, if maker marked, you could ask if anyone has a dagger by the same maker and if they could post photos so you can reference those against yours. There are variations with daggers just the same as with decorations, helmets, visor caps etc.

?

Hello! Auction is over. This eeriness is sold. 65.50€. The same auction. Some time ago I bought there my Übergroße Little Brother and I paid for it 100€. Not a bad purchase ! enni

?

Quote by enni View Post
    Some time ago I bought there my Übergroße Little Brother and I paid for it 100€. Not a bad purchase ! enni
    That's a very good price for a 'Little Brother'!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345