Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword Spange

Article about: I've come across this unusual set of Oakleaves/Swords...I am assuming that this is a veteran's private-purchase piece for wear on civilian clothing...Any input is appreciated! Annoyed from t

Default Unusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword Spange

I've come across this unusual set of Oakleaves/Swords...I am assuming that this is a veteran's private-purchase piece for wear on civilian clothing...Any input is appreciated!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword Spange   Unusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword Spange  

Unusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword Spange  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword Spange
    P
    Many

?

Glenn I haven't a clue as to what it is??? But it looks different to me a nice sort of way... Cheers Terry.

no idea at all Glenn,!

Civilian wear is right; it's the mounting for a ribbon bow as worn in the buttonhole of a suit's lapel. You know, similiar to this one in terms of the basic set-up:

Unusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword SpangeUnusual Godet-Marked Oakleaves/Sword Spange

Thank you for the information, much appreciated! I might be tempted to bid on this one...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Nice find. Good luck if you bid.

?

Good luck Glenn, let us know the result......

One question, is this for the Eichenlaub mit Schwerten to the Ritterkreuz or is it just the oakleaves and a swords device for the KVK for example? My thoughts are for the latter but will be interested to hear any other opinions.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    One question, is this for the Eichenlaub mit Schwerten to the Ritterkreuz or is it just the oakleaves and a swords device for the KVK for example? My thoughts are for the latter but will be interested to hear any other opinions.
    I go along with that, both for the color of the swords (bronze/gold rather than silver) as well as their position (behind rather than below the oak leaves).

I don't quite understand...this is for the KvK??
    cheers, Glenn

?

I think it is the oakleaves for the RK and the swords for the KVK. Two different awards. Therefore, if the ribbons were in place you would see EK ribbon and KVK ribbon through the loop.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast