Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ups, did it again.

Article about: Hi Fabrizio. First of all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thanks alot for the pics and your opinion. I'm learning here! Maybe the set's are put together, but I like them anyway. I think they will look good

?

Default Re: Ups, did it again.

Quote by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    Jeeze man, I don't buy this amount of things in a month! Good haul though. All very pretty.
    I don't normally buy this many EK1's, but I think MB's update was very good this time. And the cased EK1's will for sure look nice in the collection.

Quote by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    Do you have a favorite?
    Hmm, not yet. But I think the EK1 maker 26 are really stonemint in hand. I think the photos of this one could be alot better.
    I will post better pics of it all when I get the stuff.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ups, did it again.
    P
    Many

Love all that frosting!

Sinni,

As someone who is a bit sad this week because I missed about 4 or more items that I would have bought if someone had'nt beaten me to it!!!!!!!!!!!

Look on the bright side - at least you will die happy.

nice crosses,,,,just let me know when the estate sale starts...

?

Sonny I lost this discussion until today.. great and very nice purchases ! my favorite is the LDO case ;-)

?

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    Sinni,

As someone who is a bit sad this week because I missed about 4 or more items that I would have bought if someone had'nt beaten me to it!!!!!!!!!!!

Look on the bright side - at least you will die happy.
    Which ones from the update did you miss?

Quote by fabri View Post
    Sonny I lost this discussion until today.. great and very nice purchases ! my favorite is the LDO case ;-)
    Hi Fabricio.. Yes I think the LDO case and the #26 will look good in the collection!

?

By the way..

As you guys know, I'm more a EK2 collector, so what do you think about the cases?
    Does they fit the crosses? I have seen many #26 set with the rectangular push button, so are my #26 case all right?
    I have seen both types before, so I don't know what type are the correct one?
    Or did B.H. Mayer make both types for their crosses?

Hope to learn more about the different cases.

Thanks

nice lot, wath for is the empty case

?

Hi Sonny
    it 's not so simple to answer because during the 5 years the manufacturers didn't use always the same cases. In my opinion they don't fit perfectly.
    For the Mayers you 're right, they are normally found in the slim cases with rectangular bottom (that I don't have anymore) for the other manufacturers I have 2 examples to show later.

?

IMO cases normally used by Deumer L/11 or 3 marked (non Schinkel) are these ones, maybe there are more.

I have no pics of cases normally used by Zimmermann here, I can take pics in the next days.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ups, did it again.   Ups, did it again.  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast