Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?

Article about: Hello, this is my first post on this forum. Does anybody know what these items are worth in Pounds? They were given to my family from a German lady which belonged to her father who was in th

emmalev
    ?

Default What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. Does anybody know what these items are worth in Pounds? They were given to my family from a German lady which belonged to her father who was in the SS. The letters on back of the hat pin say GES.on the left wing and GESCH. on the right wing, and a number 1 directly behind the swastika. Couldnt photograph the back properly though- sorry! Any information on these items would be greatly appreciated- thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?   What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?  

What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?   What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?  

What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?

Hello. Nice to have you here.
    I can't tell you values in Brit pounds but I"ll give it a try in US dollars.
    The 2nd class iron cross without the ribbon would be around $100.00.
    The round piece is off an SA belt buckle. The value would be minimal. 5 or 10 dollars if you can find someone that needs it.
    The stick pin is a veterans organization piece and I would think its value to be 20 to 30 dollars.
    I hope this helps.
    Steve

Default Re: What is my ww2 iron cross, hat pin and badge worth?

Hi there,is the EK2 maker marked on the suspesion ring? Unmarked examples go for £50- £60. Stewy S

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.