Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please

Article about: Hi Daniel,, use your macro setting for a good close up and a mini tripod and the use of a timer,, that will give you the clearest of clear photos. Im a big fan of indirect lighting,, so a we

Default your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please

sorry for the bad photo its from an online seller
    Attached Images Attached Images your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please 
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-04-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: your opinion if this is a real 1939 iron cross please

Better images are needed Daniel. Ask for them, and if they arrive, post them on here. If they don't...forget it, as it can often be a sign that the seller is trying to hide something.

Regards,

Carl

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Better images are needed Daniel. Ask for them, and if they arrive, post them on here. If they don't...forget it, as it can often be a sign that the seller is trying to hide something.

Regards,

Carl
    Yes i sent them an emal asking all the correct questions such as is it magnetic and if they can directly say if its authentic.
    If they send more photos or give me more infomation i will post it on here.

Carl is correct. If he doesnt play ball then forget it. There are hundreds of other EK2's out there to choose from !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Carl is correct. If he doesnt play ball then forget it. There are hundreds of other EK2's out there to choose from !

Nick
    Nick would know, he owns half of the world's EKR (Eisernes Kreuzen Reserven).

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    There are hundreds of other EK2's out there to choose from !
    And they are all in Nick's sock drawer!

ok so guys i brought the item from ebay, the person who sold it had 100% feedback for many items he emailed me saying that if i believed it to be an unreal iron cross i could send it back to him for a refund.
    Here is the iron cross it arrived today. please give me out of 10 how sure you think its a repro or an original ?

thanks
    Daniel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please   your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please  

your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please   your opinion if this is a real 1939 Eisernes Kreuz please  

?

Images in natural light without the plastic cover are required to make a concrete decision, and will enable the identification of the maker too. The beading doesn't look quite as sharp as I'd expect from a period EK, though better shots may well alter the clarity. General wear and ribbon look fine, but again, better images will help.

Regards,

Carl

It stands a chance, but we really need much better pics as Carl said.

Cheers, Ade,
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello all

Ok i can take some more photos without the plastic cover and in light, the poor lighting is due to my camera flash
    i will turn it of and try my best i should be able to upload some more photos here in the next 10-20 min
    Thanks
    Daniel

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast