Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Flag Brought Back from N Africa

Article about: Click for details... by: suwanneetrader Description: I bought this flag from Jim Noe, the son of the vet that brought it back from N Africa or Sicily. Jim did not remember which his Dad said

Default Flag Brought Back from N Africa

Click for details...

by: suwanneetrader

Description: I bought this flag from Jim Noe, the son of the vet that brought it back from N Africa or Sicily. Jim did not remember which his Dad said. Flag is 23 1/2 by 14 1/2 inches. The swastika is on a white 7 inch circle of material that is a seperate piece sewn on each side. It looks like it is sewn right over the red material. It has tack holes in each cornor. I will mail this in a large First Class envelope. This is for US sale ONLY> ***

Jim served in 1967 - 68 with the Signal Longline Bn. 7th. Psychological Warfare Operation using loud speakers to send Propaganda into North Korea. If you want Father and son items kept together, I have a large (12 1/2 by 10 inches) made in country "Mountaineer with Blunderbuss and US and UN and S Korea flags" his name and dates, etc all embroidery jacket patch. I can send you photos and price for both items.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flag Brought Back from N Africa
    P
    Many