Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Zweckverband Reichsparteitag Nurnberg Pole Flag - Price Reduced

Article about: Click for details... by: pmmc Description: Nuremberg's Zeppelin Field hosted numerous Nazi Party rallies (known as the Nuremberg Rallies ) between 1923 and 1938. Thousands of loyal Nazis wou

Default Zweckverband Reichsparteitag Nurnberg Pole Flag - Price Reduced

Click for details...

by: pmmc

Description: Nuremberg's Zeppelin Field hosted numerous Nazi Party rallies (known as the "Nuremberg Rallies") between 1923 and 1938. Thousands of loyal Nazis would gather to hear Hitler speak and watch procession after procession of soldiers and other Party diehards. These were immortalized in Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will and The Victory of Faith.
    Here is one of the huge 10ft x 8ft (304cm x 244cm) flags hoisted and used during the rallies.
    It is marked "ZRN" for Zweckverband Reichsparteitag Nurnberg, the group which organized the rallies.
    After removing it from the flagpole, the GI wrote "NURNBURG" – which is the German spelling of Nuremberg.
    The flag is in an overall good condition. A couple of small stains and very little moth holes but nothing that will diminish the quality of this flag.
    This flag was bought by my customer to a collector in the US which by some personal reason he needed to sell it.
    It’s from Nuremberg as the veteran wrote that on there. It’s also marked ZRN - so it was owned by the group that organized the rallies.
    I have never seen another photo of a flag this size used at Nuremberg, other than in the rally grounds. Also, several years ago, my customer personally spoke with a US veteran who was in the 3rd Infantry Division. He had a flag, just like his, which he took from a store room at the Zeppelin Field. He even wrote a letter home to his folks telling them all about it.
    The same 3rd Infantry Division vet auctioned his flag. A print of this listing and letter is also provided.
    So while I don’t have a photo of the flag being removed from the stadium, all circumstantial evidences present make us 99.99% confident this is one of those flags.
    Price: 2000 GBP (by PayPal send money to a friend) or 2080 GBP(PayPal with invoice). Shipping not included

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zweckverband Reichsparteitag Nurnberg Pole Flag - Price Reduced
    P
    Many