Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

9,000 Fallen Soldiers Carved into the Sand of Normandy Beach to Commemorate World Peace Day

Article about: 9,000 Fallen Soldiers Carved into the Sand of Normandy Beach to Commemorate World Peace Day | DashBurst Pretty neat

Default 9,000 Fallen Soldiers Carved into the Sand of Normandy Beach to Commemorate World Peace Day

9,000 Fallen Soldiers Carved into the Sand of Normandy Beach to Commemorate World Peace Day

Certainly a very creative and thoughtful tribute to the fallen, thank you for the link.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 9,000 Fallen Soldiers Carved into the Sand of Normandy Beach to Commemorate World Peace Day  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Now that is an amazing tribute! Leon.

Incredible ! A shame the tide had to come in and take them away just like the war did

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Incredible ! A shame the tide had to come in and take them away just like the war did

Nick

I agree, but I think that was part of the artistic concept.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

It was in september 2013
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/