Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

After The Battle magazine no. 163

Article about: Guys A heads up for the latest issue of this amazing magazine. It's a special edition dedicated to the Siegfried Line and it is packed with fantastic photos and text! Nick

Default After The Battle magazine no. 163

Guys

A heads up for the latest issue of this amazing magazine. It's a special edition dedicated to the Siegfried Line and it is packed with fantastic photos and text!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Cheers Nick!..

I found it a bit boring Nick.roll on the next one.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I found it a bit boring Nick.roll on the next one.
    ?????
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thumbs up

After reading Woolgar's post I kept a special eye out for this and found a copy today. IMO excellent, and certainy up to ATB standard.

A very comprehensive overview of Siegfried Line relics with many colour photos, including aerial views. It's all a matter of opinion ( I find ATB's Pacific Theatre stuff boring 'cos I never go there ! ) and this one is exactly my sort of thing ie NW Europe TR bunkers......but I recommend it !

I found it boring because it goe's over the same old groundof otherbooks including AtB.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I found it boring because it goe's over the same old groundof otherbooks including AtB.
    Do you think? I have never seen the subject discussed, mapped and photographed in such detail

Nick