Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Book; THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE THEN AND NOW

Article about: I recently came across this great book, many of you would know it or even own a copy. The Battle of the Bulge, then and now by Jean Paul Pallud, more than 500 pages full of photographs of ba

Default Book; THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE THEN AND NOW

I recently came across this great book, many of you would know it or even own a copy. The Battle of the Bulge, then and now by Jean Paul Pallud, more than 500 pages full of photographs of battle scenes then, and how it is now.
    It is a signed book as can be seen on the photo, and these books are rather rare to find. Its in good nick, with its cover. If you have any interest send me a PM or mail. Will send it world wide.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Book; THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE   THEN AND NOW   Book; THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE   THEN AND NOW  

Book; THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE   THEN AND NOW  

Default Re: Book; THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE THEN AND NOW

What sort of Euro figure are you looking for?

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Default Re: Book; THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE THEN AND NOW

Hi Dan, well I dont have a figure yet, but they go for around 80 euros, even seen one on the net for ovr 100 dollars! Dunno, feel free to make me an offer.

The sad thing with this excellent book , it needs re-doing, as most of the "Now" pictures have now changed themselves.

With new roads and buildings, new homes etc., these comparison pictures have changed by so much.

Sad really.