Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Chancellery & Fuhrerbunker items

Article about: G'day all, I hope this is the right place to post this thread but here goes. I have become really interested in the Reich chancellery, the building itself as well as what took place in it an

Default Chancellery & Fuhrerbunker items

G'day all,
    I hope this is the right place to post this thread but here goes. I have become really interested in the Reich chancellery, the building itself as well as what took place in it and underneath it in the Fuhrerbunker during those last weeks of the war in Europe. Does anyone else have the same fascination and more importantly does anyone have any items relating to this building that they would like to show here, I for one would love to see anything related to these buildings. If you have something and don't mind sharing, let's see it! Cheers fellas,
    Davo.

Default Re: Chancellery & Fuhrerbunker items

Well, here are my two, you've seen them on the forum before but hopefully they might jog someones memory of something interesting that they have hidden away somewhere, cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chancellery & Fuhrerbunker items   Chancellery & Fuhrerbunker items  

Most of you have seen this before, including you Dave, but for reference's sake here is the link to my thread about my Philipp Bouhler grouping.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...-photos-80178/

Nice items. I have a similar fascination with the Obersalzberg. I've visited six times now and have a few interesting items that I've picked up from the site.

Quote by Salzburg View Post
    Nice items. I have a similar fascination with the Obersalzberg. I've visited six times now and have a few interesting items that I've picked up from the site.
    Please post them here mate, I'd love to see them and I'm sure I wouldn't be alone!

Chancellery & Fuhrerbunker items

Julius Schaub Berlin W 8, DEN
    REICHSKANZLEI

Perhaps we can revive this thread...

There must be plenty of bits and pieces floating around out there, the building was stripped by the Russians first and anything remaining was taken by the western allies.

Interesting item and I have never seen one of these before, they must be rather uncommon to find?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.