Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

cobbaton combat collection

Article about: Preston is a great guy Not been to his place yet but spoke to him on three or four occasions on the phone when I was looking for 'unusual' items Always very helpful and had every item I was

Default cobbaton combat collection

I stumbled across this place whilst passing through north devon.I dont have many pics but you can view on here websitemailto:info@cobbatoncombat.co.uk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture cobbaton combat collection   cobbaton combat collection  

Reg
    ?

Default Re: cobbaton combat collection

Hi Cornishboy

I visited this place a few years ago, great place! real treasure trove and how a museum should be....no daft computerised screens just propper smelly heavy exhibits. Ild recommend anyone interested in ww2 militaria to go.

Cheers, must get down there agian sometime.

Reg

Hi Reg,yeah its nice to see pieces how they would have been oily and covered in mud.As far as i know all the vehicles are road worthy.I thought it was a realy good find!!

I can highly recommend it to. The owner, Preston Issacs is a friend of mine.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Been to it a couple of times. Can thoroughly recommend it as a day out.
    Do they still have the Churchill tank there?

Yes, it is still there as far as I know.

http://www.cobbatoncombat.co.uk/

Here I am playing with the T34/85. We crewed it for 3 days at one of Preston's events.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture cobbaton combat collection  

the T-34 is fantastic!

?

Im very happy too look at these pics , will be off to the musem Tommorow and am very excited. Just seen they also sell Deacs I'n the shop so maby a new addition to the collection ...will take lots of pics if I'm allowed .

Kind regards
    Alex

?

Yeah the Cobbaton combat collection is an excellent place to visit,Prestons son Tim is a an old friend of mine..always smiling.. we used to go up on the moors in the 80s with all our Army kit on..basically camping with guns!! lol.. But the collection is worth a visit or 10!!! they also sell stuff to so keep your eyes peeled when the hangers... Terry..

Reg
    ?

Hi Banksy, I bought a Chilean Mauser from them at an exhibition ladt year, far from mint but an honest price and Im happy with it. Hope you find somthing you like, there was a tatty but good priced Chassepot too. Enjoy, wish I was going there soon. Reg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast