Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

El Alamein declares war on WW2 land mines in new drive to attract tourists

Article about: There are tales of whole columns of tanks and other German and British armor along with the remains of the men that are still in almost pristine condition that appear and dissapear with the

Exclamation Re: El Alamein declares war on WW2 land mines in new drive to attract tourists

There are tales of whole columns of tanks and other German and British armor along with the remains of the men that are still in almost pristine condition that appear and dissapear with the shifting sands. True ghost battalions

mecca
    ?

Default Re: El Alamein declares war on WW2 land mines in new drive to attract tourists

hi.this is the my first wrote on this forum:"alamein project" from italy

Qattara - Progetto El Alamein

story
    Qattara - Daniele Moretto
    regards,claudio

Default Re: El Alamein declares war on WW2 land mines in new drive to attract tourists

You know while i was in Iraq, on my numerous tours, just about every Haji shop i went to they usually had some WW2 German items for sale, they all would say how it all came from the desert, so i guess those isolated parts of the middle east, and desert areas still do hold treasures to be found.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2