Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes

Article about: Last pictures now I promise, just outside now Manhay now, you have most likely seen this before but here are a few more pictures Cheers

Default Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes

Last pictures now I promise, just outside Manhay now, you have most likely seen this before but here are a few more pictures

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes   Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes  

Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes   Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes  

Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes   Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes  

Grandmenil Panther Tank Ausf. G, Manhay, Ardennes  

Awesome!

Keep the pics coming mate!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Awesome!

Keep the pics coming mate!!

Nick
    Thanks Nick, that's about it for the Tank pictures mate, you would be in your element !! You really must go !
    I have lots of other pictures but mainly of the Band of Brothers tour type from Mande St Etienne through to the church at Rechamps, lots of tree's but a stunningly lovely and historic place, I will have to return

Cheers

Great pictures, thanks for showing. Nice paint job on that panther! Someday I will get over to do that tour.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Great pictures, thanks for showing. Nice paint job on that panther! Someday I will get over to do that tour.

Jay
    Thanks
    Yes you must try Jay, you will not be disappointed !
    Cheers