Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich

Article about: Obergruppenfuhrer Reinhard Heydrich grave in 1942 and today ,and some pic of ambush ,in war and today , and funeral

Default The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich

Obergruppenfuhrer Reinhard Heydrich grave in 1942 and today ,and some pic of ambush ,in war and today , and funeral
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich   The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich  

The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich   The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich  

Default Re: The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich

Heydrich car today
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich   The Grave of Reinhard Heydrich  

pic of Heydrich with wife Lina Heydrich

?

Nice pictures,I have never considered Heydrich as a soldier or an honorable man,his role was that of exterminator.Under the program of "Endlossung" many people met their end.I myself wouldn`t visit his grave.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

He was in what I would think was intelligence. He did a very good job at it. I seem to remember reading somewhere,that at the time of his assassination,he was on the trail of the traitor Adm. Canaris. Great photos there NSDAP42.

Hi people,i've got some press pics of Heydrichs coffin laying in state,the funeral procession & service. I'll get them posted. Regards Stewy.

Enjoy this original 36 Page memoral book published by RSHA in 1942..BILL

Last edited by Bill Grist; 09-24-2008 at 06:19 PM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Wow ! Amazing book Bill !!!i think its very scare book !! and very hight $$$$$,, last pic death mask ! i remember long time ago i see a pic with Heydrich death in bed ! i look in internet for find again this pic but

?

Heydrich died 27th May 1942, maybe his ghost investigated the bomb plot of July 1944.
    As for Canaris, he refused to join the plot and wasn’t party to any attempt on Hitler’s life. He was hanged in 1945 because be had knowledge of the plotters. He did however wish for Hitlers removal but via peaceful means and not assignation, which he disagreed with.
    Canaris was head of the Abwehr [military intelligence].
    Reinhard Heydrich was chief of the SS security and intelligence service. At the time of his death he was the Reich Protector of Bohemia and Moravia. The locals called him “Butcher of Prague” after executing 394 Czech’s.
    One of the many reprisals of Hitler and the SS for Heydrich’s death [the fault of his stupid driver] was the village of Lidice. Of the 492 citizens only 159 survived. Out of the 98 children only 16 were ever heard of again.

padre
    ?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Nice pictures,I have never considered Heydrich as a soldier or an honorable man,his role was that of exterminator.Under the program of "Endlossung" many people met their end.I myself wouldn`t visit his grave.
    Well Put

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast