Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hitlers-last-days-secret-files-show-dictator-believed-Germans-deserved-to-perish.

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Ah...but which one Chris....people only ever think of Blondi. Fuchsl, Prinz, Bella, Muckl. Cheer, Ade. The history channel has Otto and Wolf. chris

Default Re: Hitlers-last-days-secret-files-show-dictator-believed-Germans-deserved-to-perish.

I am not sure but it could well be.
    The only reason I known Pluskat dog name is because I was a Omaha beach kid.
    chris

Default Re: Hitlers-last-days-secret-files-show-dictator-believed-Germans-deserved-to-perish.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I got a great game thats needed out there, Third Reich trivial pursuit, oh I like the sound of that, hmmm what could be used instead of the little pie pieces?, it would be a fun game amongst us collectors and history buffs but I dont think hasbro or toys r us would sign up for it lol
    That is really not a bad idea.
    Surprise no one has even thought about.
    chris

The Beachmaster in the film 'The Longest Day' Captain Colin Douglas Maud DSO* DSC*, was memorably played by Kenneth More, complete with walking stick and his British Bulldog 'Winnie'. In actual fact Maud's dog was the same breed as Werner Pluskat's, a German Shepherd.

I know, I've got too much time on my hands.......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    The Beachmaster in the film 'The Longest Day' Captain Colin Douglas Maud DSO* DSC*, was memorably played by Kenneth More, complete with walking stick and his British Bulldog 'Winnie'. In actual fact Maud's dog was the same breed as Werner Pluskat's, a German Shepherd.

I know, I've got too much time on my hands.......
    Yes he was,I like when he hit the jeep with his stick (I think it was a jeep) to get it started.
    What a great movie.

chris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3