Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

HMS Belfast, London.

Article about: This morning I took the train into London to see the HMS Belfast. What an amazing day. Am going to upload photos throughout the evening, not a whole lot of info and comments, just photos, so

Default HMS Belfast, London.

This morning I took the train into London to see the HMS Belfast. What an amazing day. Am going to upload photos throughout the evening, not a whole lot of info and comments, just photos, so I hope that will be alright.

Here she is.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HMS Belfast, London.   HMS Belfast, London.  

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Default Re: HMS Belfast, London.

Still looks fantastic....luv the paint scheme....thanks for showing....Jake.

I went on board Belfast 30 years ago with my school, I will never forget it !

I cant wait for your photos to bring back memories

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Postmaster, the carpenter's shop and the first things to greet you as you enter, the aft guns.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HMS Belfast, London.   HMS Belfast, London.  

HMS Belfast, London.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I will upload these as fast as I can, but the WiFi at the hotel is pretty slow.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Prayer room and what appears to be a very happy guy spinning & flipping records.

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2013 at 04:30 AM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very nice. I have wartime USN recognition models of this class of cruiser. The warships of said era have a special aesthetic appeal.

And while I was on board I met a very nice man! Hello Sailor!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HMS Belfast, London.  
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    And while I was on board I met a very nice man! Hello Sailor!
    Donnerwetter.

Im sure he did enjoy the hug, but he did not talk much.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast