Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Holiday in Crete and respect to fallen family member.

Article about: by Dean Truly great words.. This is a beautiful world indeed. -Update- I want to start a thread on our homelands. Pictures of the nicer places in which we live. Awesome pics guys. Dean i had

Default Re: Holiday in Crete and respect to fallen family member.

thats cracking mate! enjoy!

much respect!

also Lizardking much respect to you to for your kind offer, the world needs more like you!

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    And have lots of Greek frappé too. Very refreshing in the summer
    Chris, I do like Frappe
    Ben

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Also, if possible mark the place of your relative's grave in order to be able to take care of his resting place when i visit the Allied cemetery again. It would not be a problem for me to visit the place and lay some flowers there for you next time.
    Michael, thats good of you mate, if you ever want to pop in the grave marker is 11.B.4

Top bloke
    Ben

Dean i can try but i don't guarantee anything
    I have given to Bill T a link in youtube about how to make a frappe and now he drinks it everyday
    It was a bit difficult to find Nescafe Classic in the US but he managed to.

Here is the link: How To Make A (Real) Nescafe
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

I will look for your ancestor for sure next time i visit my homeland! It is one of the very few things i can do to honor the memory of the ones that died for us!

Frappe is good mate, especially if you are laying on the beach and enjoying the Cretan sun! I recommend this beach... Ask for Moni Preveli beach! It is located at the South coast of Rethymno.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Holiday in Crete and respect to fallen family member.  

?

Thanks Mike and Chris! You have a lovely home. And thanks for the frap recipe ! I shall be drinking them as Bill does.
    Cheers,
    Dean.

P.S.
    Greetings from Santa Cruz,CA.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Holiday in Crete and respect to fallen family member.   Holiday in Crete and respect to fallen family member.  

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thanks Mike and Chris! You have a lovely home. And thanks for the frap recipe ! I shall be drinking them as Bill does.
    Cheers,
    Dean.

P.S.
    Greetings from Santa Cruz,CA.
    So many heavenly places on earth and so limited free time and money! There is no better thing than nature's marvels like the first of your photos! I could just lay on one of these rocks for the whole day and relax by hearing the sound of the waves and the seaguls!

?

Truly great words.. This is a beautiful world indeed.
    -Update-
    I want to start a thread on our homelands. Pictures of the nicer places in which we live.

Go ahead!

We were not put on this earth to be unhappy but to enjoy life to the fullest. It is a gift meant to be unwrapped and enjoyed. Too many people are afraid to step out and enjoy even the smallest things in life as they feel they don have the money or are not worthy. Thinking like this we miss out on so much...and so do our children. It doesnt take alot of money to be creative and still have fun doing it.

I would like to see a thread also of our homelands as Dean puts it. What others take for granted and see as the same boring landscapes are others adventures that have never been there. I visit exotic islands..but boring to them who live there. I would not mind waking up every morning sitting on a private beach drinking coffee before the sun rises.
    its amazing the colors in the skies at dusk and dawn in some places that can not be duplicated anywhere else. Quite tranquil
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast