Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Holocaust Memorial Day

Article about: Today, Sunday 27th January, is international Holocaust Memorial Day. The day is commemorated annually throughout many countries. Some nations remember the Holocaust on different dates, but f

Default Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

The most notable of all Konzentrationslagers, will always be the huge sites at the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex. Yet seemingly every day now, another liberation anniversary is marked. Last week, the anniversaries of the liberation of camps such as Buchenwald, Mittelbau-Dora, Westerbork and Bergen-Belsen were all marked. In the coming weeks, the liberations of Dachau, Ravensbrück, Mauthausen and Theresienstadt, along with many others, shall also be remembered.

Currently working on several KZ related projects, including items for the USHMM, Groß-Rosen Museum and various private concerns and studies. Available as a guide to KZ sites, contact for details.

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"

Default Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

...and i still can't believe that Neonazis exist, others vote for Neonazi parties all over the world and others believe that the Holocaust never happened! I personaly don't believe in the existance of God and the fact that i believe we come from 0 and we end back there makes more sad that so many people died for no reason. I wish i was able to say 'God rest their souls' but God died when mankind was born and placed a reign of terror and evil. If God existed he wouldn't let such things to happen and go unpunished!
    Anyway, big conversation that tends to go off the thread's topic and we don't want that.

The good thing is that the memory remains even in a few...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123