Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Island of Rab war crimes 3,500 german soldiers entomed alive

Article about: Yugoslavia – Put into a Tomb alive – Mass murder Island-Rab-Yugoslavia 3,500 German soldiers surrendered in May 1945 on the island Rab, Yugoslavia. One of Tito’s partisans admitted in 1986 i

?

Default Island of Rab war crimes 3,500 german soldiers entomed alive

Yugoslavia – Put into a Tomb alive – Mass murder

Island-Rab-Yugoslavia

3,500 German soldiers surrendered in May 1945 on the island Rab, Yugoslavia. One of Tito’s partisans admitted in 1986 in Canada, the following: “The German soldiers were tortured and tormented by the partisans in all imaginable ways. Then they were led into a bunker that goes back to the times of the kingdom of Yugoslavia. Their hands were tied behind their backs with wire and the door was walled up with bricks. Then the doors were covered with concrete and the bunker became a tomb for these 3,500 German soldiers. The tomb is on a hill of spruce trees near the hotel “Imperial” on the vacation resort island Rab. I see it as my duty even after all these years, to expose this crime.”

Ca. 200,000 German soldiers fell into the hands of Yugoslavian partisans. Partisans fought outside of the rules of the Geneva and Hague convention, German soldiers did not. (All the Allies ignored the Geneva and Hague war rules). Hundreds of Thousands of German civilians and German soldiers were murdered in the most heinous ways during and after the war in Yugoslavia, and German President Karl Carsten was not ashamed at all (that boar) to participate at Tito’s funeral in 1980 to HONOR that mass murderer!

Der Grosse Wendig

Paul Carell, “Die Gefangenen,” Ullstein Verlag, 1980

Kurt Boehme, “Die Deutschen Kriegsgefangenen in Jugoslawien, Muenchen 1962

Donauschaebische Kulturstifung, Muenchen 1991 “Leidensweg der Deutschen im kommunistischen Jogoslawien
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Island of Rab war crimes 3,500 german soldiers entomed alive  

A sad event if true, but your claims that only the allies did not follow the rules of war rings very hollow and it seems that you have some agenda here in regards to making this post.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Hello Jerry, this is just something i pasted from the internet. I just wanted to find out more about it as i cant really find any more info. Thats if this even happened? No agenda involved just curiosity.

More here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Pit

Apparently the majority were Slovenians and Croats and not German at all. The numbers also appear vastly overstated, but it is Wiki so be aware....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by rory View Post
    Hello Jerry, this is just something i pasted from the internet. I just wanted to find out more about it as i cant really find any more info. Thats if this even happened? No agenda involved just curiosity.
    OK, fair enough, unfortunately your post did not make it clear you were merely copying and pasting from the net. Whomever wrote the original piece seemingly did have an agenda. I would agree that the western allies would have committed acts that would not be considered the done thing, but from all I have read these acts would have been on a tiny scale compared to the many well known acts committed by the Germans.

As for the incident mentioned, as I posted a terrible thing if true and odd that not much appears to be out there about this if it was true.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks Ned i was just interested after seeing a link on facebook. Thought there was something wrong when i couldn't really find any more info. Interesting story tho.

?

Sorry Jerry i should have written something myself. There doesnt really seem to be anything else about the Barbara Pit, which this was based on. It seems to be covered up? And yes it comes across with an agenda that first piece.

I've had a look around the net and can find no evidence that Germans were massacred at Rab!....

It's the same old story of ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslavia, nothing much different there from atrocities like those seen committed between 1991 - 2001, and nothing much seems to change either......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I remember years ago starting a riot in Amsterdam. I got snagged into an impromptu interview by a TV crew doing a story on some Serbian protest going on in Dam Square at the time I was there. I told them that the killing would Never stop...that they had been slaughtering each other for Centuries and would never stop until every last one or the other were dead. It was about then that the bottles began winging their way out of the crowd in our direction. I slipped back into the mob and sat off to one side watching the Dutch riot police come in with their body armor and heavy trucks.....was an interesting day....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."