Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Leningrad photos: then and now.

Article about: Hi Guys, just seen this very clever photo site which merges wartime pictures with the present day: ???????? ?? ??? ????? Fima_Psuchopadt (?) - 65 ??? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ?????????? Chee

Default Leningrad photos: then and now.

Hi Guys, just seen this very clever photo site which merges wartime pictures with the present day:

???????? ?? ??? ????? Fima_Psuchopadt (?) - 65 ??? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ??????????

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Leningrad photos: then and now.

Ade,
    Very moving indeed, thanks for posting.

That's really pretty neat! A different way of showing for sure. I bet it would raise some eyebrows if posters like that were put up in those locations. Just being there and seeing what was there in the past. The mind would sure wander. Thanks for showing!

Very surreal Ade . The AA battery guys in 36 patt helmets are in front of the State University Embankment. The building in far distance by tram is THe Academy of Arts , which is nearly as old as the city and a monastory to Art ! I studied there from 98 -2002. HEres my sculptures (i may as well introduce myself here !! Robert Truscott
    Best wishes to all ,Rob

Hi Rob, thanks for the extra info.

You have some wonderful work on your website!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Having visited Leningrad not too long ago, I found it very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Thats quite amazing, some of those photos seem so seamless in their construction it really is so surreal.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, just seen this very clever photo site which merges wartime pictures with the present day:

???????? ?? ??? ????? Fima_Psuchopadt (?) - 65 ??? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ??????????

Cheers, Ade.

Neat side Ade thanks for posting the link