MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

The Motherland Monument & The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War: Kiev, Ukraine.

Article about: Greetings all, Have spent not quite a full week in Kiev, thought I'd share some images from my visit to the subject line's collocated sites. Unfortunately, one of the galleries was closed fo

Default The Motherland Monument & The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War: Kiev, Ukraine.

Greetings all,

Have spent not quite a full week in Kiev, thought I'd share some images from my visit to the subject line's collocated sites. Unfortunately, one of the galleries was closed for an update, but my visit was still very much enjoyed.

Njoy,

V/r Lance

The Motherland Monument & The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War: Kiev, Ukraine.

Thanks Lance, for posting those photos.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Oh yea, Thank you for the awesome pic's.
    Looks like a fantastic assortment of weapons and history.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Great photos. Must have been great in person. Surprised it looks so empty

Gotta love the white wall tires
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Very cool. I had the opportunity to visit Kiev in 2001 and visited the museum as well. Have some analog photos but too lazy to scan.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Great pictures Lance!
    Thx for sharing your trip with us