Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mrs Woolgar says YES!

Article about: I am off to London next week with my beloved and she has agreed if she can do a 4 hour shopping spree in Oxford street she will accompany me to visit the War rooms!!! Result!!! Churchill War

Default Re: Mrs Woolgar says YES!

Reminds me of an old Blackpool postcard Ned....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture $T2eC16ZHJH8E9qSEWzKoBP-)CN1vGg~~60_35.jpg  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I am off to London next week with my beloved and she has agreed if she can do a 4 hour shopping spree in Oxford street she will accompany me to visit the War rooms!!!

Nick
    From the title Nick, I too thought she had consented to allowing you to display something.
    I promise you, 4 hrs. of shopping will cost you a lot more than where ever you decide to visit.
    Hope you have a great time!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Reminds me of an old Blackpool postcard Ned....
    He bears an uncanny likeness to you old boy.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post

Thing is, what do y'do when there's snow around the furnace door......
    HAHAHA! At that point when its just like Wombles Head?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 354-uncle-bulgaria.jpg  

He bears an uncanny likeness to you old boy.....
    ....and she bears an uncanny likeness to my secretary Ned !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

They are an excellent place to visit Nick. Enjoy

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    HAHAHA! At that point when its just like Wombles Head?
    Yes...But I think it's time to go and see the M.O. when the end goes black like that.....
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yes...But I think it's time to go and see the M.O. when the end goes black like that.....
    At that point you come and see a nurse like me.....And i promise not to laugh

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    At that point you come and see a nurse like me.....And i promise not to laugh
    Whe.....Where... was it you said you were based....?

Haha, you can sleep easy tonight, im a learning disability nurse so dont deal with this kind of thing. However...don't forget your appointment next tuesday.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast