Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Mrs Woolgar says YES!

Article about: I am off to London next week with my beloved and she has agreed if she can do a 4 hour shopping spree in Oxford street she will accompany me to visit the War rooms!!! Result!!! Churchill War

Default Re: Mrs Woolgar says YES!

I also thought you were allowed to display your sock drawer.

?

Why not take a nice little jaunt into the country and go to Duxford , you will have a ball there , all those lovely war time planes plus the Airbourne Museum, an original V1 on its original firing ramp , a B52 a B29, Spitfires , Hurricanes oh my, my mouths watering

And here I thought that she had Finally decided to allow you to get a Ritter......oh well....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by davejb View Post
    Why not take a nice little jaunt into the country and go to Duxford , you will have a ball there , all those lovely war time planes plus the Airbourne Museum, an original V1 on its original firing ramp , a B52 a B29, Spitfires , Hurricanes oh my, my mouths watering
    Hi Dave, I did that last year! Amazing!

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/living...-out-213881-3/

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

For a moment there I was excited Nick, "finally an EK is allowed out of its little socky-hidey hole" but alas and alak, not to be...

For the record, I bought another DETOLF display cabinet yesterday. The good lady raised an eyebrow when I brought it in but had either the good sense or the lack of forward thinking to ask "why do you need that and what's going in it?" So she didn't ask and i'm not volunteering any information that will incriminate me. Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission I think.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234