Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Museum: 'The Royal Museum of the Army and Military History' in Belgium

Article about: Together with the 'Guardian' we leave the 19th century and we move into 20th century and the horrors of WWI:

Default Re: Museum: 'The Royal Museum of the Army and Military History' in Belgium

They also remade the inside of a complete bunker and I saw that they painted this on the wall:

Ring a bell?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/after...t-bamburg.html
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museum: 'The Royal Museum of the Army and Military History' in Belgium  

Default Re: Museum: 'The Royal Museum of the Army and Military History' in Belgium

Flemish collaboration items:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museum: 'The Royal Museum of the Army and Military History' in Belgium   Museum: 'The Royal Museum of the Army and Military History' in Belgium  

Collaboration items from the Walloons:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museum: 'The Royal Museum of the Army and Military History' in Belgium  

German flags:

The end

When seeing this review keep in mind that I only showed you 5% of the actual collection that is on display. I spent six hours there and I still haven't seen it all. At the end I yust wanted to go home. So if you are planning to visit this museum remember to go early in the morning. And did I allready say that the entrance is FREE? They also have the biggest collection of Imperial Russia militaria in europe, a must see for everyone...

I give this museum a 10/10.

I hope you enjoyed this review.

Yours truly

Nick VR

?

I would love to spend a week just roaming the place. Great pictures!!

Thanks Nick for a great virtual tour! I love these kinds of threads where you can get chance to see somewhere you might not get to see in real life.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Nick, thanks for the EXCELLENT tour of the museum, shakos , Helmets uniforms are really something to see

Truely stunning Nick,thanks for showing. Those sword displays are awesome. I collect Victorian stuff so i appreciate the older stuff. I may visit one day soon. Stewy

woodhatcher
    ?

Nice pics Nick.

Its a long time that ive been there.
    I think i'l go back with the easter holidays.

Kind Regards Vincent

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast