Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.

Article about: Hi, I just want to show some pictures from our nearby Atlantic Wall Museum in Hanstholm(DK)...Museumscenter Hanstholm ...there was exciting visit this weekend. This weekend "Rommel"

Default Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.

Hi,

I just want to show some pictures from our nearby Atlantic Wall Museum in Hanstholm(DK)...Museumscenter Hanstholm
    ...there was exciting visit this weekend.

This weekend "Rommel" visited the museum, as the real Rommel did 7.december 1943.

If you ever get to Denmark, visit this museum!
    The four gun emplacements for the 38cm guns are BIG - think the picture with "Rommel" in the canon well, tells something about the size.

Hope you like the pictures.

Regards
    Replace
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.   Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.  

Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.   Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.  

Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.   Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.  

....more pictures.

Regards
    Replace
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.   Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.  

Museumscenter Hanstholm - Atlantic Wall Museum.  

?

Great pic's !!! Love that Sd.kfz 251!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Great pic's !!! Love that Sd.kfz 251!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Yes, it was nice - and great sound!

Regards
    Replace

many thanks.

?

Enjoyed the photos.

More photos - not "shot" by me, but by a pro photographer.
    ...you can easily tell the difference
    He has given permission to use photos - credit: BrknRib Photography.

I think the photos looks great!

Regards
    Replace

Hi, what wonderful pics and TR items, thank you for posting them.Is GFM ROMMEL wearing all original items, as he has a GFM great coat on, if so who's was it originally?
    If I ever come to Denmark would love to visit.

Regards SK

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Hi, what wonderful pics and TR items, thank you for posting them.Is GFM ROMMEL wearing all original items, as he has a GFM great coat on, if so who's was it originally?
    If I ever come to Denmark would love to visit.

Regards SK
    Hi SK,

Thanks for the kind words.

Today I talked to the reenactors which was "Rommel and his staff" - the GFM-uniform is repro.

The museum is GREAT! ...and most certainly worth a visit.
    The complex consists of 455 constructions, of which 237 is heavy(ständige) bunkers.
    ...and covered an area of 9 square kilometers.
    6000 german soldiers manned the fortress.

Regards
    Replace

More photos - credit: BrknRib Photography.

Regards
    Replace

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast