Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The Nazi Eagles of Berlin

Article about: Quite an interesting article, the only nazi era eagles i have spotted are at the old Tempelhof airport, i'll look for the others on my next visit!... The Nazi Eagles of Berlin | Digital Cosm

Default The Nazi Eagles of Berlin

Quite an interesting article, the only nazi era eagles i have spotted are at the old Tempelhof airport, i'll look for the others on my next visit!...
    The Nazi Eagles of Berlin | Digital Cosmonaut

?

Very cool

Take a look on this site! You will find some very nice photos of such remains and some now and then comparrison photos alongside with each place's history!

Third Reich in Ruins

Very nice Gunny, this is too.

The Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of Berlin

The Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of Berlin

professor Kurt Schmid-Ehmen. Munich schicksalsjahr.......fateful Year 1938

Kurt Schmid-Ehmen

Currently on display at the Imperial War Museum London.

I believe the Alder at the IWM was traded by some Tommies from some Soviet soldiers for a few packets of cigs !!!

Yes properly, the humble Russian soldiers allowance for sending stuff home was a few Kilograms, better to send clothing and footwear hone to their families than Nazi Toot !?

Yes to IWM, they have totally spoilt it, they have GONE MINIMALISTIC as a guide was telling me.
    It's a museum.. Their suppose to show items. I wanted to see GFMs Rommel's Stickerei and these two items of OBERGRUPPENFURHER Dr Hans Lammers, they are in the Archive until nobody knows.
    The Nazi Eagles of BerlinThe Nazi Eagles of Berlin

When I visited the IWM last July I was totally underwhelmed I have to say, it seemed like there was nothing there!

very nice website.
    chris

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    When I visited the IWM last July I was totally underwhelmed I have to say, it seemed like there was nothing there!
    Like the Danish armory museum, !! Not cool at all :-(
    Mfg
    Marc