MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..

Article about: Many thanks for your time and effort Luckystrike , this is an awesome thread many injoyable times , cheers Raymond

Default Re: Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..

Quote by LUCKYSTRIKE View Post
    Hi rudeerude, Your latest two pictures are amazing in fact the first one I actually find a little spooky, I how I imagine a ghostly scene would appear?. Great work thanks for your your time in doing these.

LUCKYSTRIKE
    Thanks, LUCKYSTRIKE you did the foot work showing us the comparisons of Now & Then,while I get to use my imagination behind this keyboard halfway around the world.Thanks for people like you sharing your experience with us.
    And here is my latest ,Honsfeld crossroad
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..   Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..  

Hi Mate, Thanks again you've certainly got the eye for creating tasty imagines. I've really enjoyed your posts.
    All the Best.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Jump5Zero
    ?

Hey Luckystrike, Rollbahn A in the snow.

Greetings from the Bulge,
    Jump5Zero
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..   Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..  

Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..   Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..  

Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..   Now & Then.. Ardennes Iconic Image Journey..  

Hi Jump5Zero,
    A Happy New Year to you and thanks for taking and sharing your pictures, I recognise the place but have never seen it with snow. The snow makes it very picturesque and for me brings it to life. It's much easier to imagine the actions that took place there in late 1944 early 1945 and the suffering endured by both Armies.
    Best Wishes.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Here goes one more LUCKYSTRIKE,Tiger II. number 222 knocked out in Stavelot,Belgium

Buddy, these pictures are great. Made my day.

great thread i was there two years ago but had the missus in the car while i went for a mooch but still was able to stumble on some great finds i always enjoy finding a place for comparsion we sat down on a main road at a cafe had the after the battle book for the bulge with us just amazing keep it coming.

Hi Guys.... Thanks to Dave1134, The Ardennes is a wonderful place for a holiday, but a small warning it's addictive, it was to me if you've been once you're hooked!!! and you'll go back again!. Pompa mike thanks for your comment much appreciated and rudeerude what can I say thanks once again for another great merged Then and Now picture thanks for posting, The Tiger lives again, the spirit haunts the spot.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

The tiny village of Tondorf with its narrow streets.Enjoy!!

Hi rudeerude, That is absolutely fantastic that picture, for me your best yet. Thanks for taking the time to produce and post.
    Best Wishes.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast