Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nuts, Bastogne 2009

Article about: very nice photos/story thanks for shareing i hope my daughter is as intrested one day

?

Default Re: Nuts, Bastogne 2009

Thank you for posting your pics!!!

Great!

Alex

What a great thread... Thank you for posting such great picts... Thanks again...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

to alex-terrific posting and excellent presentation of this historic ww2 battle-you must of spent a lot of time to do this and make it so interesting.

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    What a great thread... Thank you for posting such great picts... Thanks again...BILL
    It is a great thread! It amazes me how there are only 3 pages of comments on such an old, great thread.

Really magnificent pics, what a great experience it must have been to do your trip. I'm very jealous. Thanks for sharing with us, cheers, Dave.

?

Hey australien comrades and GoodPWNY!

Thank you for your comments after such a long time.

Especially in english speaking forums, there are only few answers, in french normandie-forums there are many and in german forums???

Many many answers, but many many bad and critical answers about themes about this time period.

I had a big thread about Normandie in a german military-forum, what should I say, because I dont report out of the american sight, I at least get fired there.

Thats live in Germany, and beleave me, I am not a skinhead or Neo-Nazi.

Cheers Alex

Ps.: If you want I can set the link of this report here or in an e-mail.

nice topic.. thanks to share... if you have more photos.. post please!

I know that it's a long time since the event, but i only just joined this Forum and am searching for images of Fordson lorries..
    Apologies, but Fordson was the name used by Ford of Great Britain (England) for commercial vehicles, and they produced a range of military lorries during ww2; they did not ever produce a 'wrecker' , or a lorry with the type of cab in the photos which had double rear wheels. I can only think that both of these alterations are post war and civilian conversions. Only two British built lorry (truck in American) types used this cab, either the 3 tonner WOT6, or the 30cwt (1 1/2 ton) WOT8; the WOT8 is very rare and can easily be confirmed by the welding markings on the front passenger side chassis outrigger, if WOT8 it would show that name and the vehicle chassis number of that vehicle.
    Obviously Ford remains an American company, but Fordson was a British manufactured vehicle only; maybe put a cricket bat on the front..?

Great thread!

Regards

brilliant thread amazing pictures thanks for sharing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast