Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

a small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north wales

Article about: on our recent camping trip i happened upon a small building which had a number of period items on display ,most were on loan from kind members of the local community and so id like to share

Default a small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north wales

on our recent camping trip i happened upon a small building which had a number of period items on display ,most were on loan from kind members of the local community and so id like to share my pictures with anyone who might be interested a small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north walesa small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north wales

Hi James, Some nice items there. Thanks for showing. You just never know what you may come across.

hi robin and thanks for looking your right though it doesn't matter where you go there is always something of a military interest to find out there my daughter is use to it now a small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north wales

?

Great pic's James thanks for showing them. I have a Kukri just like the one is the display case.
    Very Cool
    Semper Fi
    Phil

hi phil and thanks for your interest mate the kukri caught my eye as it look a real nice piece ,nice to hear you have one in your collection too

give her a hug James she's a hoody.lol

thanks harry

on a lighter note i spotted this assmann picnic site a small section of ww1/ww2 displays in llangollen north wales