Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

small Spanish road trip

Article about: Hi, as always extremely busy but this time i managed to find the time (1day) for a little road trip. Good weather and good roads. The destination was the province of Salamanca, Spain. Been o

?

Some excellent photos & it looks like a very nice place to visit.. I do need to brush up on these battles as I know nothing about them. Once I have finished reading my Boer War book I shall buy a book or two about this war!!. Thanks for the nice photos. Cheers Terry.

Escape tunnels.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture small Spanish road trip   small Spanish road trip  

Some more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture small Spanish road trip   small Spanish road trip  

small Spanish road trip   small Spanish road trip  

Exiting the inner gate

Through the bridge

The outer gate and way back to the car.

small Spanish road trip  

The crossing to Spain with about 32º degrees at the time.
    Destination, the Real Fuerte de Concepcion
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture small Spanish road trip  

Arriving and in the parking lot.

Near the entrance

small Spanish road trip   small Spanish road trip  

small Spanish road trip  

?

Some excellent photos look lovely to visit one day. The Missus said she wanted to go somewhere hot & this could be the place. I won't tell her about the forts until we are there lol... Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast