Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trip to germany in August

Article about: Hi, me and my girlfriend are going for a few days to stuttgart, thats where she lived for some time, id like to know if there are any battlefields, museums, antique shops of ww2, can you hel

Default Trip to germany in August

Hi, me and my girlfriend are going for a few days to stuttgart, thats where she lived for some time, id like to know if there are any battlefields, museums, antique shops of ww2, can you help me out on this guys?
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno

Default Re: Trip to germany in August

Hi Nuno, there is lots to see in Stuttgart I have been there myself for the arms fair.

The State Museum located in the castle in the town is great. It is where Von Stauffenberg was born. No WW2 exhibits but some superb items is you like Ancient history like I do. The Bronze Age stuff is outstanding.

Hotels near Wrttemberg State Museum in Stuttgart, Germany

See this thread:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/histo...-germany-9217/

Cheers, Ade.

Thank you very much Ade, we will be staying on a friends house, so thats one less expense, that castle seems amazing, im looking forward to see it.
    Best regards
    Nuno

It is a great city .I did found some good airplane parts in the woods around there but you need to ask the locals for more info.Not much ww2 stuff to be found really found but try a fleamark because I did pick a lot of good stuff for really good prices in that town.I spent 11 years in Germany.1 year in ramstein ,1 year in munchen,2 years in augsberg and 6 years in Wiesbaden.

we just decided to go to hamburg instead, because my girlfriends brother has been transfered to germany and was given a house there. is there anything of interest to see there ?
    Best regards
    Nuno

i was in germany little boy from 4 to 8 years old..in Meringen, stuttgart and Numberg.