Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

U-455

Article about: Thise saturday 26 octobre 2013 at 21h45 on Arte, a docu who won the 45th Maritime, Exploration and Environment International Festival Film of Toulon Public Prize - Jury Special Mention World

Default U-455

Thise saturday 26 octobre 2013 at 21h45 on Arte, a docu who won the 45th Maritime, Exploration and Environment International Festival Film of Toulon
    Public Prize - Jury Special Mention
    World Sea Festival (France)
    Grand Prize
    Here is a link;
    U-455, the mystery of the lost submarine - ZED - Producer and Distributor of HD Documentaries
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Great docu!
    Very instructive and touching at the end, when a survivor of the U boat faces the sunken ship at great depth....
    And references to Deutsches U-Boot-Museum and Grand Blockhouse Batz-sur-Mer Accueil probably know by many of you , but new and intresting to me.
    It was dubt in French, so no good for most of us here, but I can only recommend you to try to find thise film in English.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks Kris. I will watch this later today.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks Chris.ps not forgotten been busy.

jojo68
    ?

hello , i watched the film last night via you tube for the first time , I could not understand the language . My uncle Gerog Schneider was a crew man on the 455 .His birthday was yesterday he would have been 90. I live in Australia and my father also lives here . My father came to Australia in 1954 an last saw his brother when he was very young , the film was very moving and i was hoping that some one can help me in finding how i can obtain a copy of the film in english and I know my father would like very much like to see the film . If any one can help me i would really appreicate it . Kind Regards Joanne Schneider