MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Vandalism at the cemetery at St. Etienne-a-Arnes for 13.000 euro..

Article about: by big ned Are you sure you're not refering to this scumbag....? Wendy Lewis: 'Disgusting woman' who urinated on war memorial escapes jail | Mail Online Nope, definitely Iraqi male, the crim

?

Default Vandalism at the cemetery at St. Etienne-a-Arnes for 13.000 euro..

What is wrong with people? They are uneducated and stupid and think that german war cemetarys has anything to do with nazisim. It has nothing to do with that at all. It is about induviduals, persons, sent out by their government to fight untill their death without a choice. It could have been me or you, or them, just imagine being sent out to fight a war that could not be won, while at home you know your family is being bombed...

Here is the article, in German but can be translated with google translate.

Vandalismus auf Friedhof in St. Etienne-à-Arnes

Default Re: Vandalism at the cemetery at St. Etienne-a-Arnes for 13.000 euro..

wankers

Quote by rabbitface View Post
    wankers
    My thoughts exactly.

Not long ago in Blackpool an Iraqi bloke was arrested for doing something at the cenotaph I can't really describe here...... suffice to say he left plenty of DNA at the scene (specifically, on the wreathes left there recently). I forget what happened to him, probably slap on the wrists and benefits docked 15p a month.

Wankers.

You cannot trust a frog.

?

Utterly cowardly despicable swine

too much of too many things drunked or smoked,result:a disaster.

?

Bastards. They give a bad name to humanity AND to beer. Find a tall tree. Hang them.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Not long ago in Blackpool an Iraqi bloke was arrested for doing something at the cenotaph I can't really describe here...... suffice to say he left plenty of DNA at the scene (specifically, on the wreathes left there recently). I forget what happened to him, probably slap on the wrists and benefits docked 15p a month.

Wankers.
    Are you sure you're not refering to this scumbag....?

Wendy Lewis: 'Disgusting woman' who urinated on war memorial escapes jail | Mail Online
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I dont want to live on this planet anymore. Maybe the Moon is a suitable place to live.

I'll have what he's smokin'.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast