Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Visit at the Polish Military Museum

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Visit at the Polish Military Museum

Visit at the Polish Military MuseumVisit at the Polish Military MuseumVisit at the Polish Military MuseumVisit at the Polish Military MuseumVisit at the Polish Military MuseumVisit at the Polish Military MuseumVisit at the Polish Military MuseumVisit at the Polish Military Museum

thanks.

Looks an interesting place!...

Yes, very nice dispalys. a floor is dedicated to the Katrin Forest massacre.

I saw it in 1992, all was under the rain...inside beautiful SS camo uniforms, where are they? And armors...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The museum is waiting for its new opening - it is still in old place, however decision has been made already to move it to new address. Hope it will be more attractive and better arranged as new trends has been established - look at the Museum of Warsaw Upraising (Wirtualne Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego ). You can find website of the Polish Military Museum in Warsaw, but unfortunately it seems that Polish version is available only - O Muzeum. Believe me or not - it is not user friendly ;( but if you are really interested as regards collection you can look at online catalogue in alphabetical order Muzeum Wojska Polskiego w Warszawie (it is part of all items only, not the entire exposition).

I visited the Museum in June of this year. It is superb!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!