Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS center

Article about: by TIGER88 . The concentration camp prisoner uniform with a purple Winkel (cloth insignia / triangle), is rather unusual as it would have been worn by either a member of the clergy or a Bibe

?

Default Wewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS center

Ive been to the Wewelsburg Castle last week and i would like to share some of the highlight of the small SS museum there.
    Its free to take pics so np there.
    Pity the Sunwheel mozaik in the main tower and its swastika's ceeling is forbidden to photograph.
    Enjoy the pics.
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Wewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerWewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS center

Default Re: Wewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS center

Thank you Ger for the pics ! Great to see

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thank you for posting Ger, great pics.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

BrandonNL
    ?

Some nice pictures from the castle Gerrit, it is not that far from the Dutch border right?

many thanks.

Great pics, that would have been a great tour.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Thank you for sharing the images Ger.

The concentration camp prisoner uniform with a purple Winkel (cloth insignia / triangle), is rather unusual as it would have been worn by either a member of the clergy or a Bibelforscher (Bible student, the term used for Jehovah's Witness).

Regards,

Carl

?

Yes Indeed thank you for posting those picture. That is one of the place's I would like to visit if I ever get to Germany.
    I would also like to know more about the prisoner uniform, What is the story behind it? Were there prisoner servants at the castle?
    Thank You
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Great pics Gerrit which is a great addition to everyones ongoing study of the Third Reich period. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wewelsburg Castle Himmler private SS centerAll this material is in the catalog so enclosed. The two caps have bum insignia, but that is hardly a reason for much alarm.
    U.S. persons more or less emptied Germany of real SS regalia, or the other real regalia is held captive in a collector biotope that does not see the light of day because of political and social damnation.

Thank you for showing us the interesting material. Unlike the 1960s, when I first went to West Germany as a high school student, there are today many fine museums and exhibitions devoted to the reality of the III. Reich in great variety.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast