Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy

Article about: Wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us!

?

Default World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy

I would like to share some shots taken during the visit at this interesting museum, near the border with Austria. I hope you'll like them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy   World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy  

World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy   World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy  

World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy   World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy  

Regards

Matt

?

Default Re: World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy   World War 1 museum in Timau, northern Italy  

Regards

Matt

Zeller, thanks for showing, a great museum, with some super items of an almost forgotten part of WW1, "the white war" with its numerous battles on and above Isonzo.

?

Thank you! I will upload also some video clip of this and another museum in austria: the link is YouTube - ‪museo grande guerra Timau parte 1‬‎
    Regards

Matt

Thanks for sharing! love the pictures

Quote by oradour View Post
    Zeller, thanks for showing, a great museum, with some super items of an almost forgotten part of WW1, "the white war" with its numerous battles on and above Isonzo.
    Oradour I am sure you will know this how much are those German trench shields.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Oradour I am sure you will know this how much are those German trench shields.
    Chris, they frequently show up on E-Bay of all places, usually ground dug, but still in remarkable condition, complete with little hinged covered shooting hole for around 100-120 Euros,....not much really.....I have been promising myself to get one !
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Chris, they frequently show up on E-Bay of all places, usually ground dug, but still in remarkable condition, complete with little hinged covered shooting hole for around 100-120 Euros,....not much really.....I have been promising myself to get one !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thank you for the info.

neat museum! something i would look at when i go to italy

?

It is always nice to see military artifacts displayed. I really like the photos sir.
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast