Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ww2 Museums in london

Article about: wow.Very interestin museum

Default Re: ww2 Museums in london

wow.Very interestin museum

martiniman
    ?

Oh yes! i have been there as well. Just if you are going there - go there without wife ) My did not like there and was trying to get me out lol

you have some nice pictures there mate.

cheers,

ian
    ?

most peaple never get to see the stuff that is hiden in storage ,believe me you would have a heart atack ,the imperial war musium storage is huge ,cheers ian

Quote by ian View Post
    most peaple never get to see the stuff that is hiden in storage ,believe me you would have a heart atack ,the imperial war musium storage is huge ,cheers ian
    Maybe, but beside the tanks they had huge expositions of ww2 clothes and weapons and a simulation that i simply adored, to be able to experience the london bombings, you got in a small room made of brick and concrete and start to ear the sounds of aircraft above you, droping bombs, explosions,etc...., this was all made by a great sound system right above the room. Absolutely fantastic.
    Best regards
    Nuno

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    And yes, that is Audey Murphys original uniform, and original CMH.
    Thanks very much for the great photos.I have always held AUDIE MURPHY in the highest regard and i have the July 16th 1945 issue of LIFE magazine which shows him with his proud sister at his home in Texas and his brother's trophy from the war a German sniper rifle which he is holding!Remarkable soldier and the sadness i feel that he died in a damn airplane crash.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3