Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 tour vacation package suggestions?

Article about: I was wondering if anyone knows about any nice WW2 type vacation packages? What I mean is, if I wanted to fly to Europe from California and tour the Eagles nest or Normandy, what would be an

Default WW2 tour vacation package suggestions?

I was wondering if anyone knows about any nice WW2 type vacation packages? What I mean is, if I wanted to fly to Europe from California and tour the Eagles nest or Normandy, what would be an affordable vacation package? I would love to go to the Eagles nest and possibly tour some other neat WW2 historical sites such as the Wolf's lair, etc.

Rick
    ?

Default Re: WW2 tour vacation package suggestions?

Battlefield tours; tour the battlefields and war graves of ww1 and ww2

Try these heard a bit about them and cover everything.

Good luck Rick

I noticed there is a women flying over the war cemetery's and the battelgrounds around Ypres. Thise is concerning WWI ! Price was 450 € for 1/2 hour and 3 passengers,in a helicopter.

Hi Joel,

Rick has pretty much covered this question really. Battlefield Tours are one of the best in the business. Both reliable and trustworthy! You can't go wrong with them.

I would price your own flight to France/Germany seperately at first, and then get a quote from Ledger (battlefield tours) It may work out cheaper to make your own way to Europe.

I'm trying to convince 'Mien Fuhrer' that the Normandy beaches would be a great place for our Honeymoon!!!

Hi Joel

Normandy, with or without the use of battlefieldtours. There's so much to see you don't actually need them. Search for a cheap hotel in the area, rent a car and your done...

Greetz

Nick VR

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Joel

Normandy, with or without the use of battlefieldtours. There's so much to see you don't actually need them. Search for a cheap hotel in the area, rent a car and your done...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Hi Nick,

Financially, I'd say yours is the better option, but it would require some detailed research.

As you've already said, there is an awful lot to see, so knowing where everything is is paramount. It would be tragic to travel all that way, without being armed with tons of maps and prior detailed knowledge of the area.

Kind Regards,
    Lee