Become our sponsor and display your banner here

2nd Marine Division Patch

Article about: I have been trying to find a 1st and 2nd US Marine Division patch for some time now. I finally located this one. This is an on-line sale, so I can check it out in person. I was hoping I coul

Default 2nd Marine Division Patch

I have been trying to find a 1st and 2nd US Marine Division patch for some time now. I finally located this one. This is an on-line sale, so I can check it out in person. I was hoping I could get a couple opinions on it before I try and buy it. And if the patch is good, what is a fair price (in USD)?

Thanks so much!

Brian

AND if anyone knows where I can get a reasonably priced 1st Marine Raider or 1st Marine Division patch, please let me know!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	736 
Size:	206.6 KB 
ID:	91026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	91027  

Default Re: 2nd Marine Division Patch

Hi Brian, the patch is good, but I have no idea of current values as it is 21 years since I collected US items.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade for the thumbs up on it!! I appreciate you responding back.

Anyone have an idea on fair market value or where I can find a 1st Marine Divison and/or Raider patch?

Thanks so much,
    Brian

ChosinReservoir0341
    ?

Yes the patch is checks out and a fair price for one in this condition and all is about 45 USD.