Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Marine Division Patch

Article about: I have been trying to find a 1st and 2nd US Marine Division patch for some time now. I finally located this one. This is an on-line sale, so I can check it out in person. I was hoping I coul

Default 2nd Marine Division Patch

I have been trying to find a 1st and 2nd US Marine Division patch for some time now. I finally located this one. This is an on-line sale, so I can check it out in person. I was hoping I could get a couple opinions on it before I try and buy it. And if the patch is good, what is a fair price (in USD)?

Thanks so much!

Brian

AND if anyone knows where I can get a reasonably priced 1st Marine Raider or 1st Marine Division patch, please let me know!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Marine Division Patch   2nd Marine Division Patch  

Default Re: 2nd Marine Division Patch

Hi Brian, the patch is good, but I have no idea of current values as it is 21 years since I collected US items.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade for the thumbs up on it!! I appreciate you responding back.

Anyone have an idea on fair market value or where I can find a 1st Marine Divison and/or Raider patch?

Thanks so much,
    Brian

ChosinReservoir0341
    ?

Yes the patch is checks out and a fair price for one in this condition and all is about 45 USD.