Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

44 th Indian parachute items

Article about: Hi found these on ebay thought they were interesting items belonging to a Captain as far as i know he went on to be a Major as can be seen he was a parachute instructor attatched to 44 India

Default 44 th Indian parachute items

Hi found these on ebay thought they were interesting items belonging to a Captain as far as i know he went on to be a Major as can be seen he was a parachute instructor attatched to 44 Indian division
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 44 th Indian parachute items   44 th Indian parachute items  

Default Re: 44 th Indian parachute items

More paperwork to go with this a pass in Chinese and a Japanese recruitment poster i really dont know? any help would be apreciated thanks guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 44 th Indian parachute items   44 th Indian parachute items  

44 th Indian parachute items   44 th Indian parachute items  

44 th Indian parachute items  

An interesting group, I wish I could help you with it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have found a newspaper cutting mentioning Major Broadbent serving with the army and later in the RAF in the RAF Regiment he served from 1942-1046 in India,Burma and China becoming adjutant of the HQ RAf Regiment in Amman in the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan as f/lt i know from paperwork i have he served untill the mid 50s and become S/leader Broadbent M.B.E.

I have an update for photos pic 1 this document says S.Broadbent main advisor for suth west Asia please follow his order and provide all assistance possible. Pic2 this document has his name nationality reason for travel dated and signed and stamped by Taiwanese president. pic3 Japanese leaflet to promote joining army. pic4 Phot id S Broadbent is travelling from place a to place b via place c al (all in China) it also says S Broadbent does not carry any weapons for this mission! Pic5 Vat receipt in chinese and Japanese? So i am informed and S.Broadbent also served in Palestine and Egypt in 1948.

Interesting stuff and nice research.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Andy,
    I like these....i'll have to have a proper look at these. It's good to have some rock items