Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!

Article about: hiya guys im well chuffed today these turned up today & have now verified that they are indeed WW2 issue US airborne jump wings & a scarce maker at that now ive seen these go for upt

?

Talking Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!

hiya guys

im well chuffed today these turned up today & have now verified that they are indeed WW2 issue US airborne jump wings & a scarce maker at that

now ive seen these go for upto & higher (depending on maker & history) 70 but thanks to a kind newbe ebayer who had put them up for the princely sum of................................................ ................... wait for it................................................ .....................19.99p buy it now offer

& these are my very first WW2 era jumpwings taboot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_1397.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	69819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_1398.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	69820  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_1400.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	69821  

Default re: Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!

Wow! Definitley little beauties, and on ebay no less. I might have to lift my personally imposed ebay ban. Christmas ten days early!

?

cheers mate

i couldent believe my luck when i saw them as just the other day i missed out on a cased WW2 era named purple heart for 35 by a matter of seconds but this has more then made up for it

these are sweet mate.

?

cheers mate i still cant beleive my luck

?

do you have the link for the auction?

?

this was the auction An American Air Force Parachutist Sterling Silver Badge on eBay (end time 14-Dec-09 12:43:15 GMT) but why do ya want a link as its finished ????????

?

oh sorry, i thought the seller had more. anyways you got a great deal and those wings are awesome.

Gorgeous jump wings Nick !!!!

Good for you Nick. Ebay is not always the treacherous minefield that a lot of people think it is; it does pay off nicely sometimes. I scored a nice original set of French bullion wings from WWI several months ago for $39.00 due to a bad description and terrible photos.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast