Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

British Airborne BD Insignia

Article about: Ok chaps I have the option of either of these Bitish airborne battledress. Airborne insignia is not my speciality. Does anyone see any obvious issues with these two BD sets/combinations of i

piw
    ?

Default British Airborne BD Insignia

Ok chaps I have the option of either of these Bitish airborne battledress. Airborne insignia is not my speciality. Does anyone see any obvious issues with these two BD sets/combinations of insignia? Im doing a trade deal so I have the choice from a selection of BD but want to get period applied insgnia only.

Firstly - American produced late war battledress probably 1944 but no label attached.Captain rank REME with airborne insignia.British Airborne BD Insignia

piw
    ?

Default Re: British Airborne BD Insignia

British Airborne BD InsigniaSecond. NCO Royal Engineer badged 1945 dated BD. All opnions on insignia welcomed!

Many thanks Will

?

Default Re: British Airborne BD Insignia

Quote by piw View Post
    Firstly - American produced late war battledress probably 1944 but no label attached.Captain rank REME with airborne insignia.British Airborne BD Insignia
    The printed shoulder titles are probably original, but the other insignia are most likely replicas from Pegasus Militaria.

I would agree the wings and the airborne strip are awful, but the pegasus looks ok?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.