Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

British Made US Infantry "Soaring Glider"

Article about: Hello everyone, heres my newest addition to my Airborne collection. A British made US Infantry Glider patch. It has significant surface damage but its a hard one to find and I still love it.

Default British Made US Infantry "Soaring Glider"

Hello everyone, heres my newest addition to my Airborne collection. A British made US Infantry Glider patch. It has significant surface damage but its a hard one to find and I still love it. The 327th GIR and 401st GIR of the 101st Airborne were the only ones that were issued this variation. Hope you enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Made US Infantry "Soaring Glider"   British Made US Infantry "Soaring Glider"  

Very very cool! I love the moth nipping on it. Not too bad but just enought to look “right”