Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

BSA Para bike??

Article about: by Tango Good going Doug..Thats why I'm sittng on the fence at the moment as I don't want to waste good money on something that might not happen!!!..Have you any detailed photos you could se

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Good going Doug..Thats why I'm sittng on the fence at the moment as I don't want to waste good money on something that might not happen!!!..Have you any detailed photos you could send me so it might get me started & inspired..lol.. Thanks again & Cheers Terrry.
    I'll see if I do, mine is C broad arrow marked (Canadian) but is stored away and difficult to access.

?

I might have to ambush Jeremy down one those lanes next summer!!! lol..Thats all I want my bike for maybe cycle to the CO-OP for some Ale & back all in 4 miles..Also I fancy the thrill of attempting to rebuild one!!!..probably balls it up !!! Cheers Terry.

?

Ok Doug no rush when ever you have time??. I would like to look at plenty of bikes..to help me out..I have had a look at Ade's bike so I have a rough idea what they look like ????.. But the more the merrier as they say... Cheers Terry.

?

It wouldn't be anytime soon I am afraid as it's tough to access as I said and with business going full tilt and the Christmas season upon us soon time is my enemy right now LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2