Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ebay Para Battledress

Article about: Not sure if this is trying to deceive by the power of suggestion or a genuine error but the badges are completely different to the photo. s://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/British-WW2-Airborne-Battledr

Default Ebay Para Battledress

Not sure if this is trying to deceive by the power of suggestion or a genuine error but the badges are completely different to the photo. British WW2 Airborne Battledress Tunic / Jacket 1940 Pattern. Dated 1944 Size 9. | eBay

"Just lacks the soldiers name although a tinted WW2 photo of the trooper found in the pocket. Looks to be wearing this actual tunic blouse."

The shape of the Para badge is different shape, Pegasus is a different size and 'Airborne' is a different font. I am no expert in Para badges to tell if they are original or not but they do not sit well and look fresh out of a packet..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ebay Para Battledress   Ebay Para Battledress  

?

Ooh, yeah....
    Not nice, is it?

I suspect your suspicions are correct.
    Bob

I noticed this one, bollox job imo and they should have gone to specsavers
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.